- IX-Denver managed locations:
- IX-Denver is also available through external extension switch operators (ESOs) in several locations:
Core Switch Fabric
- IX-Denver uses ‘long range’ 10km optics by default for all peering connections.
- All switches are fed by diverse power feeds and two power supplies.
- IX-Denver currently accepts and forwards ethertypes 0x0806 (ARP) 0x0800 (IPv4) and 0x86dd (IPv6).
- The public peering VLAN is VLAN ID 100
- Layer 2 MTU on peering connections is >9000 bytes
- Both access and trunk ports are available, members with trunk ports can negotiate private VLAN membership between themselves and other members of the IX.
- Access ports will be placed in the public peering VLAN only.
- Route server – B (bird 1.6.6) IPv4 – 18.104.22.168/24
- Route server – B (bird6 1.6.6) IPv6 – 2001:504:58::5/64
- Route server – C (bird 1.6.6) IPv4 – 22.214.171.124/24
- Route server – C (bird6 1.6.6) IPv6 – 2001:504:58::7/64
- Route servers ASN – 394594
- Route servers policy ASN – 64599
- Route servers IPv4 MTU is 1472
- Route servers IPv6 MTU is 1452
- RS B = VM physically on den1.sv02 (hypervisor #2)
- RS C = VM physically on den1.sv01 (hypervisor #1)